Position: Sales & Accounts – Manager Reference: JD 17: SCR-02
Function: Sales and Client Services
In this role, covering the UK and EU region, and based in or near London, you will identify, cultivate and convert new prospects into clients, based on your relationships with other professionals in the finance, accounting and business industry. This may include such as benefits brokers, bankers, accountants, attorneys, and HR professional and existing clients. This will provide great exposure to companies across different industries, size and scope of requirements. The successful candidate will serve a critical role in growing Blueback Global’s client base.
- Develop and successfully identify, contact and covert prospects into clients
- Meet or exceed assigned sales goals
- Maintain a strong relationship with existing clients for continued referral business
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with preferred partners
- Work closely with marketing to utilize social media to identify potential leads
- Maintain sales strategy and targets
- Connect customers’ business needs with Blueback Global’s products and services
- Develop awareness of Blueback Global’s service offerings to existing clients
- Build network in person and via phone with key decision makers in a designated territory
- Identify suitable networking opportunities and represent Blueback Global professionally
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work to be performed in this position. They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the person so classified, and may be subject to change from time to time in accordance with business needs.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
To be successful in this position, the candidate must be able to perform each assigned duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are the key knowledge and skillsets needed:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, and persuasive skills
- Patient, client-service mentality
- Able to travel, and work flexible hours to accommodate time zone differences and client needs
- Able to work with complex worksheets and graphs,CRM tools and concepts
Blueback Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you meet these attributes, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, attention to Blueback Global HR, together with your resume, cover letter (optional) that describes why you will be a great fit for this position. You can also apply at our Careers section, at https://www.bluebackglobal.com